A few years ago, when I was an undergrad student at university, I began to gradually substantiate the importance of smartphones. Although they were still very quaint in Vietnam, especially the gaming apps, I readily and inadvertently became passionate about them. Fortunately, during my sophomore year, I acquired an internship as a game developer in a small company working in the mobile games business. I was immensely excited and motivated to fulfill my passions, and I could soon independently develop small games. However, I soon lost appetite due to the small scope of the company and the fact that I could only develop isolated and single-player games. Subsequently, I started to dream about my own online gaming system to develop more advanced, multi-player, interactive, and complex games. During those moments, I figured out the direction of my professional career and had a strong desire to pursue it.
Today, I have more than 9 years of IT industry experience in various companies and professional capacities, created more than 30 games, applications on mobile phones, contributed to several open-source projects, played in multiple roles such as game developer, back-end developer, full-stack developer. I also worked abroad in Japan for more than two years. In addition, I tried to set up my own game studio with other colleagues, but it could not yield the desired results. Throughout these years, my idea to create my own online game system remained alive, and I realized that I could develop more by thinking about other business systems, not only the game systems. That is why I focus on system design and the relevant technologies.
I give efforts every day to learn about new technical knowledge and enhance my foreign language abilities as well. Besides, scheduling detailed plans for every short-term achievement and always keeping persistent is my personal mission statement. Accordingly, to bear in mind to follow this way helps me self-research quickly and shape my problem-solving capability intensively. I’m eager to seek multiple techniques or solutions that could make better products for the customer for my working desire.
- Experienced in working with some eCommerce systems (eBay, Shopify, Wowma, Yahoo Japan, Futureshop, …) via API or scraping techniques
- Experienced with Spring framework: Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Experienced in building online game systems
- Passion in developing frameworks, tools
- Good software design skills, especially in object-oriented design
- Ability to investigate and reuse other developers source code
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, gRPC, Reactive Programming, EC-Cube 2, Phantomjs, Puppeteer, Cocos2d-x, LibGdx, Unity, Phaser JS
- IntelliJ, Eclipse, Docker, Xcode, Visual Studio, Unity, Android Studio, Source Tree, Git
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions/remarks!