TenIO is an open-source project to create multiplayer online games that includes a java NIO (Non-blocking I/O) based server specifically designed for multiplayer games, which supports UDP, TCP, Websocket, HTTP transports, and available simple client projects for quick development.
- Scalable, distributed design
- Easy-to-use, OOP design
- Based on standard Java development, ensuring cross-platform support
- Simple event handlers implementation
- Simple physic simulator and debugger
- Have simple existing game clients for rapid development
The project is currently available under the MIT License.
- Frameworks/Engines: Netty, Jetty, Cocos2dx, LibGdx, Unity, PhaserJS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Databases: MySQL, MongoDB
- Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Xcode, Visual Studio Code, Docker, Sequel Pro, Trello, Source Tree, Git
- Designs and develops new features
- Reviews and merges pull requests
- Investigates and fixes bugs